On 6/7/12 12:32 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
> That is actually a bit funny: I never asked anyone to sign that key.
> Probably they deduced the correctness from my regular key which I
> used to sign the above key.  That is not a surprise; I have seen
> many signatures on my keys from people I never met.

Perhaps it would be worthwhile to add a question to the signing process:
"Have you met this person face-to-face and verified his/her identity?
(y/N)"  If the user answers no, display a warning that the user probably
wants to lsign, not to sign, and give the option of making an lsign instead.

It might cut down on certifications such as these...