On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:29:47 +0300, Robert Deroy <robert.de...@mail.ru> wrote:

> How could i do for use gpg on a usb key, because i have no computer, i only
> go in cybercafé.
>
> I want to use the last version, 2.1.1, with gpa.

I woudl recommend to boot off a Tails USB stick, as everything else would be
way too risky in a public place. Don't even think about just running the
executable on some system! Tails is - as far as I know - the only system
designed to still provide security in the environment of a café. It goes so far
as so try to wipe the memory when you shut down.

And here's the catch: It comes with GnuPG - but GnuPG 2.0.x AFAIK. Are you
positive you absolutely need 2.1? The main reason to require 2.1 is to use ECC,
I guess.

--
Jonathan