Am Freitag, den 13.04.2018, 11:40 +0200 schrieb Werner Koch:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 03:49, gnupg-users@gnupg.org said:
>
> > There is neither a command or package named userv, nor a script
> > called
> > 'gnupg-g13-syshelp' in the repositories. The binary g13-syshelp is
> > available.

>   apt-get install userv

In my case it is dnf, but this tool is not available at all in the
repos.

> Frankly, I wonder why that immense useful tool is not part of the
> base
> distribution.

I think it should be available and a dependency for gnupg2 in this
case. Okay, then I'll search for userv and built it myself. And I'll
file a bug report against the gnupg2 rpm package for the not working
feature.

Thanks for your Help.

Regards,
Dirk