On 6/28/2018 1:25 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:54, johndoe65...@mail.com said:

Can you elaborate on how I would let "Cygwin dirmngr" use "Tor Browser
for Windows"?

I have not tested it but given that the Tor browser is listening on
localhost, TCP port 9150, I see no reason why a native Windows Tor
Browser can't work with the Cygwinized GnuPG.

For testing purposes I have configured Firefox to use socks5 proxy "localhost:9150", as you suggested, it is working.

Now, the next step is to configure dirmngr to do the same!:

dirmngr.conf:

use-tor
http-proxy socks5://localhost:9150

gives the following error:

ERR 219 Server indicated a failure <Unspecified source>

How can I use socks5 with dirmngr?

--
John Doe