On 6/29/2018 4:24 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:05, johndoe65...@mail.com said:

dirmngr.conf:

use-tor
http-proxy socks5://localhost:9150

Nobody said that you should configure a proxy ;-)

Dirmngr has integrated Tor support which will be used automatically when
Tor or the Tor Browser is up and running.  --use-tor merely enforces the
use of Tor and inhibits any network access without going over Tor.

Ok, "proxy" is a red herring -- I used the option '--use-tor' to be sure tor will be used to furder isolate the issue.

In an earlier sent e-mail:

https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2018-June/060740.html

As you can see no command proxy option is being used.

Some how I'm stuck at DNS name resolving if I'm not mistaking?

Any help is welcome.

--
John Doe