Hi Viktor.

Am 05-11-2018 15:21, schrieb Viktor:
Dear All,

we create a service for OpenPGP key verification: https://cryptonomica.net

It's open sourced https://github.com/Cryptonomica/cryptonomica and it
has legal part ( see:
https://github.com/Cryptonomica/cryptonomica/wiki/Cryptonomica-White-Paper
) aimed at creating an international system of legally recognized and
enforceable contracts based on OpenPGP.

I would be very interested to hear feedback, criticism and suggestions
on our project. And also to establish contacts with people interested
in cooperation.

As the site is unusable without javascript it's hard do use it without it. This looks pretty common today that even a startpage requires javascript.

What I more dislike is that you request for a privacy site code from "ajax.googleapis.com". I suggest to deliver all your requierd JS parts from your site to be on the save site. Jm2c

Best regards,
Viktor Ageyev
CEO/CTO, Cryptonomica.net

Best regards