On 10/5/2020 6:17 PM, Stefan Claas wrote:
Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:

On Mon, Oct 05, 2020 at 05:37:57PM +0200, Stefan Claas wrote:

Why I came up with this idea? Well I thought of a way to send private content
digitally,
without Internet usage, so that 3rd parties outside the EU have it difficult to
intercept
such messages, in order to protect EU businesses and to show the young
generation that
local postal services should be supported, in favor of a globally surveilled
Internet.

Wouldn't using NFC chips be counter to this goal? It's extremely easy to
identify the presence of NFC chips, such that an agency could easily
scan entire bags of mail to identify if there are any present.

Yes, it is possible. However we have in Germany for example additional postal
services (PIN AG) one could use locally and I doubt (while I do not know)
that TLAs or LEAs currently require them to collect such data.

You can't assume that this is also the case for other countries if you
are looking for EU contributers.

I must also say that I don't understand how this is related to this list.

--
John Doe