Am 19.02.21 um 13:10 schrieb Andrew Gallagher via Gnupg-users:
> On 19/02/2021 11:06, michaelof--- via Gnupg-users wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> published a revocation cert for a very long used old 1024 bit key plus a
>> newly created 4096 bit key to http://keys.gnupg.net/. Visible after some
>> minutes.
>> Now, four days later, both keys are still not visible on e.g.
>> https://pgp.ocf.berkeley.edu
>>
>> Is this usually taking that long, or is something broken?
>
> keys.gnupg.net doesn't exist (tested from several locations):
>
> ```
> Host keys.gnupg.net not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
> ```
>
> These days, it's probably safest to publish your key to as many keyservers as
> you can. If they sync eventually, great. But the sync process is nowhere near
> as reliable as it used to be, and probably shouldn't be depended upon.

Thanks, Andrew, will follow your suggestion and upload to as many key servers
as I'll find :)

No idea why you've got the NXDOMAIN answer for keys.gnupg.net, but it seems
that it been offline today, maybe that's why. Now it's online, again, and you
are getting DNS feedback:

$ host keys.gnupg.net
keys.gnupg.net is an alias for hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net.
hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net has address 209.244.105.201

I've used usually pgp.mit.edu, but it's very slow, currently but for a while
now.