Hello Marek,

On Sun, 25 Apr 2021 17:31:53 +0200, Marek Stepanek
<ms...@podiuminternational.org> wrote:
> I am unsure how GnuPG could pick up the wrong key, which does not exist in my
> key deposit. My guess is, that it is encrypted anyway with my private key

Beware of a possible misunderstanding here: encryption is done with the
*public* key. It is decryption which requires the private key. So you
can easily encrypt something with any of the (possibly many) public
keys from your key ring.

> Thank you Vincent for your detailed answer,

Welcome !

> which is way over my head.

Don't worry, I was tossing some ideas to maybe save you from disclosing
your entire file to someone else (by only exchanging the encrypted
session key rather than the whole file).
But I 100% deffer to anyone knowledgeable about gnupg itself for
whether anything I suggest is actually possible, and how to do it.

> I really should look into the internals of file encryption one day …

Besides on-line sources like wikipedia or youtube (computerphile
channel has several crypto-related videos), I found the following book
to be especially enlightening (...from a crypto-unrelated developer
perspective anyway):
  https://www.schneier.com/books/cryptography-engineering/

Regards,
--
Vincent Pelletier
GPG fingerprint 983A E8B7 3B91 1598 7A92 3845 CAC9 3691 4257 B0C1