For what it's worth if you're gung-ho about our heroine using a public library
computer or something and you can't stego some info into an image for one of
the image boards because you don't have any tech of your own in that country,
then using a OTP to publicly post something to a pastebin that Bob is actively
monitoring is probably the way to go.  A OTP doesn't require any kind of tech
to pull off and it's about as secure as it can get.  This could facilitate two
way communications as well, so long as you both know where the messages will be
dropped.  It's not very subtle, but it'd work.

-Ryan McGinnis

r...@digicana.com

http://bigstormpicture.com

5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD