Hello Byunghee,

Il 17 febbraio 2024 alle 14:52 Byunghee HWANG ha scritto:
> I have a question. Where is the safest place to store the private-key?
> Are there any best practices for this?

Do you mean backups?
If so, having at least two backup copies of your private key is good
practice:
- A copy on mass storage.
- A copy printed on paper (ASCII armoured) [1]

Those two copies should be stored in different places to minimise risks.

I would also copy/print your revocation certificate.
Does this help?
—F

[1] I actually did this by hand and if you have one of the modern
    `ed25519` keys it does not even take that long.
    http://www.ariis.it/static/articles/handwritten-pgp-key/page.html