On Mon,  4 Mar 2024 15:34, Matěj Cepl said:

> like this one. My key has been signed by 60+ signatures, but
> still 45K just for that seems excessive. Is there some way how to
> generate something meaningful, which would be smaller?

gpg --export -a --export-options export-minimal FOO >foo.asc

this keeps just your self-signatures.  There are other ways too but they
are more complicated.  Ley me quickly raise the limit on the mailing
list.  I has been setup a loooong time ago. I guess 100k should be
sufficient.

BTW, thanks to the nice folks who silently do their moderator jobs for
years and years.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein