Hi!

On Wed,  6 Mar 2024 20:20, Vladimir Nikishkin said:

> However, I don't seem to be able to find a way to download a tarball
> of the commit in any way.

You man a tarball made from the repository at that commit?  In general
we only publish traballs.  If you want to use a working thing (i.e. git)
then you need to build from git.  We like well versioned releases.

> But for some reason the links like
> https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgpass/zip/master/;f46437b49b30257a7e98f98803c42c369b0748e8.zip

That is quite possible; we never configured it.  dev.gnupg.org is
in most cases only a "mirror"[1] of our main repo server.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

[1] For a distributed VCS like Git the term "mirror" is of course a bit
    questionable.

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein