Hi!

and thanks for asking.

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 11:29, pal said:

> I am writing to express my strong interest in a 64-bit version of GnuPG for
> Windows. While I understand that currently only 32-bit systems (x86) are
> officially supported, I believe adding 64-bit compatibility would be a
> valuable improvement for many users.

Sure.  In particular servers are sometimes installed w/o 32 bit support.

GnuPG 2.6 will come as 64 bit Windows binary.  A first beta is planned
for this sommer. See https://dev.gnupg.org/T6508 for the status.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein