Hi,

I've encountered an issue while trying to import a private key into GnuPG,
resulting in an unexpected error message. Below are the details including
the version of GnuPG and the error messages received:

c:\> gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.4.5
libgcrypt 1.10.3

c:\> gpg --import private-keys.asc
gpg: enabled compatibility flags:
[snipped]
gpg: key xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: error sending to agent: Not enough space
gpg: error reading 'private-keys.asc': Not enough space
gpg: import from 'private-keys.asc' failed: Not enough space
gpg: Total number processed: 0
gpg: unchanged: 1
gpg: secret keys read: 1

Interestingly, my disk has ample space available, so this error seems to be
misleading. Furthermore, when attempting to import the same file on an
older GnuPG installation, the import is successful:

c:\> gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.15
libgcrypt 1.8.4

c:\> gpg --import private-keys.asc
[snipped]
gpg: Total number processed: 2
gpg: unchanged: 2
gpg: secret keys read: 2
gpg: secret keys unchanged: 2

Could you please provide any advice on this matter?

Best regards,

--
M.