Hello,

I’m a user of the macOS version of GPGTools, and am trying to decrypt literally
thousands of files that I PGP encrypted decades ago.

The problem I’m facing is that during the decryption of each file, I’m prompted
to manually confirm to overlook a failed integrity check.

Since these files were all encrypted by me, I’d be fine to temporarily disable
the integrity check altogether. In fact, that’s the only way decrypting them
can be done practically.

However, the fine folks at GPGTools indicated that they didn’t know how to do
this, and suggested posting the question to this list.

Thanks so much, in advance.

-- Matt