I hope this is the right forum, please forgive me if it isn't. We use GoCD
for our CI/CD with git on Bitbucket cloud. Recently some brilliant dude
(me) removed the user in BB whose user and SSH keys were being used to run
all the git commands against our BB repo. So now nothing works. We're
looking for advice for reinstating a working SSH key and user to get our
builds working again.  Any advice would be so appreciated.