Yeah, I agree with Ashwanth.

You'd need to share more details, like the logs during start-up, version
number, nature of your deployment, list of the plugins etc and details of
your analysis - and clarify whether you are talking about the server
restart time or an agent. There's not enough information here for anyone to
help you. Maybe look at the GitHub issue template to get any idea of what
you might need to share to get help: https://github.com/gocd/gocd/issues/new

While plugins may not be the root cause, are some of these plugins custom
internal ones? 18 plugins is generally quite a lot in GoCD context, which
makes me think some are possibly proprietary.

-Chad