There might be some confusion here, triggering a config repo material
update from a webhook is via webhooks such as

https://gocd.somewhere.org/go/api/webhooks/github/config_repos/
<ConfigRepoName>

I believe this has been available since GoCD 21.1.0 (it may work with
regular https://gocd.somewhere.org/go/api/webhooks/github/notify type of
webhooks too, if you are not trying to do anything fancy like pull
request/branch support). The special purpose config repo webhook is
possibly not properly documented
<https://github.com/gocd/api.go.cd/issues/1037> outside the in-server
guidance (see below).

If you expand the config repo in the admin view, GoCD tells you the
specific webhook URL to use, e.g with a YAML config repo:

[image: image.png]

A "pluggable SCM" is an unrelated concept for source control materials
defined via a plugin, rather than built-in GoCD support (git, svn etc). If
you have nothing in Admin > Pluggable SCMs then you are not using pluggable
SCMs and that part is not relevant to you.

-Chad