Hiya

GoCD has been using commons-text 1.10 (with the issue you refer to fixed)
since GoCD 22.3.0:
https://github.com/gocd/gocd/commit/293022076385c48c9fb41485b5674fa2e69c29c1

The agent *bootstrapper* doesn't use commons-text at all, however the agent
jar which is dynamically downloaded from the server and matches the
server's version does use commons-text. You might want to double check your
server is running GoCD version 22.3.0 or later?

-Chad