The core error regarding git you are seeing is not directly related to the
agent not coming up, but they may have the same root cause.

What operating system, hardware architecture and Kubernetes variant are you
deploying the Helm chart to?

At a guess, is this perhaps a local cluster on an M1 Mac?

-Chad