Hi folks - unfortunately a problem sneaked through our automated regression
in 23.2.0 which prevents UI navigation via Stage History to older stage
runs in the history when you're already viewing the detail of an individual
stage (Stage Details view).

You can still navigate to these as normal from the Pipeline Activity view,
or from a specific job in the history.

Will look to release 23.3.0 with a fix for this shortly, but if you've
upgraded already and have noticed any other problems, please let us know.

https://github.com/gocd/gocd/milestone/82?closed=1

-Chad