Hiya - no it's not.

GoCD *previously* had the ability to run a warm standby ("business
continuity") instance against a replicated database, however the failover
was also manually triggered between the two. That functionality was removed
due to a major security issue being discovered, and lack of
support/requests from the community to add it back. Historically it was a
commercial feature before the full open sourcing of GoCD, so was probably
not as actively used by the wider community.

If the goal is to increase GoCD server reliability to minimise the chance
of downtime, I believe users are probably better to

   - ensure it is running on a "proper" external database (not default H2)
   - PostgreSQL recommended - with a proper DB backup/recovery strategy
   - if you are heavily reliant on "GoCD-stored" logs and artifacts from
   builds consider carefully the type of underlying file storage GoCD uses for
   its artifacts, and its replication or snapshots/backups to mitigate data
   loss issues around artifacts
   - otherwise monitor your GoCD server instance so you can size it proper;
   add more RAM and CPU where necessary, etc and react quickly to any issues
   - consider using containerised GoCD instances (with mounted persistent
   artifact storage) to make it "easier" to bring a new working instance up in
   the event of complete failure of hardware/VMs and get some implicit
   monitoring of that container from a container runtime or orchestration
   platform

-Chad