The server configuration that controls this is plain XML, and has source
controlled history using git itself so you can use standard git tools (git
log, git show etc) to find the config revision as it was before your change
and revert the security/login settings back to what they were before.

Location of both the "current" config and the config history depends on how
you are running/installing the GoCD server (Linux package install? Windows?
containers?) The history should be a config.git subfolder of the 'db'
folder. The latest config should be a cruise-config.xml inside the "GoCD
Server configuration" folder.

https://docs.gocd.org/current/installation/install/server/linux.html#location-of-gocd-server-files
https://docs.gocd.org/current/installation/install/server/windows.html#location-of-gocd-server-files
https://hub.docker.com/r/gocd/gocd-server/