If you are getting logs like that, it sounds like the container is
experiencing CPU starvation.

   - What did you change around the time this behaviour started happening?
   - Which container image for the server are you using? (only
   gocd-server-centos-9
   <https://hub.docker.com/r/gocd/gocd-server-centos-9/> is built for ARM64
   - if you are trying to run emulated you will probably have many problems)
   - What are the CPU requests and limits that you have assigned to the
   gocd server pod? And are you deploying with the standard GoCD helm chart?
   If the limits are too low, or the requests are low and other processes on
   the same node are using too much CPU you can still end up with CPU
   starvation, even if it looks like the pod isn't using much CPU, because it
   may be throttled.

-Chad