Yeah, they are in the DB keyed to the user's id:
https://github.com/gocd/gocd/blob/0f58107c851cf2df6ce7c6902eebde796dc1f742/db-support/db-migration/src/main/resources/db-migration-scripts/initial/create-schema.xml#L291-L303

While it comes with some risks, it probably wouldn't be super difficult to
update the views/filters (PIPELINESELECTIONS) to point to the new user IDs
for each user with an appropriate query? IIRC there should be max one row
per user (can't recall if it's 1-to-(0,1) or 1-to-1 from USERS).

Not aware of any specific export or share support. The UI uses an internal
API */go/api/internal/pipeline_selection* to retrieve (GET) and update
(PUT) the views in one big block as an array of "filters", which in theory
you could use to get a JSON representation of your individual views if you
can still login with the old username. If one is more savvy, one could then
also PUT the collection back to the same API to update views when
authenticated with the new username - but obviously this is
undocumented/unsupported and would require some browser "Inspect" digging
:-)

-Chad