Hi Jacques - that looks like a bug of some kind with the way the work for
the agent to do is being serialized by the server back to the agent. Have
never seen that before though.

Could you report at https://github.com/gocd/gocd/issues along with the
relevant versions of your server, agents, Java versions etc? Please include
other information such as when this started happening, whether it happens
for all jobs, or just a single git material etc would be useful.

I also wonder whether you have any special configuration of Java locales on
your server and/or agent machines/containers?

-Chad