Not that I know of, if you are referring to classic "enterprise" support,
involving commitment to resolve issues, patch bugs etc. At the moment GoCD
is an entirely community project, meaning getting help from the community
and online resources.

Outside of community support or traditional enterprise product support
models, depending on their scale & needs, some folks may choose to work
with a generic managed services or software development vendor who is
familiar with GoCD and/or similar tools, of which Thoughtworks (my
employer) is one.

-Chad