Hiya Gowtham

It looks like you downloaded and are trying to run the *x64 version*
on an *Apple
Silicon* mac which will likely give errors like that. You probably want the
*aarch64* version from https://www.gocd.org/download/#osx

As a side note, the easiest way to POC GoCD locally is probably via the
Test Drive experience at https://www.gocd.org/test-drive-gocd.html which
downloads and runs both server and agent locally and includes some demo
pipelines.

If you have a reason to specifically try with a separate agent running on
EC2 rather than locally, you can run it manually like you are doing or
connect it to the test drive server. Getting the agent to connect back to
your locally running server will need you to use some tool to other tool
expose it locally or make it accessible to the agent via something
like cloudflared
tunnel --url http://localhost:8153, editing the servers "site URL" and
"server site URL" to the Cloudflare temporary domain, and then changing the
agent config to locate the server on the same URL.

-Chad