Unfortunately the error message is a bit mysterious and useless. Which
agent image you are using? Anything special in the elastic agent pod spec
that might no longer work as expected on Kubernetes 1.24? (e.g use of
docker dind images)

Does the pod get created (and fail) if you look at the events on the
kubernetes side, or does it never get that far?

-Chad