As the error mentions please "Check the 'Rules' of this config repository"
- by default your config repo won't have rules/permissions to define
pipelines in any pipeline groups, environments etc. It is "secure by
default". You'll want to add a permission to do so.

e.g a blanket permission to allow a config repo to affect any environment
or pipeline group looked like: You can click the "learn more" link from the
config repo edit to read more about these rules.

[image: image.png]
-Chad