It's possibly a side effect of fixing issues with spaces in windows
commands in GoCD 22.2.0:  https://www.gocd.org/releases.html#22-2-0

It may be that some of your command tasks were *technically* incorrectly
configured on earlier versions but worked as a side effect of these bugs in
GoCD, and GoCD is now stricter. Or it may be that there is a regression in
some circumstances.

Can you please
- share a screenshot of the UI pipeline task configuration for the 'git
pull' example above?
- find that specific task's XML definition inside admin > config XML and
share the XML fragment for the task or job (you can redact any sensitive
text, I am mainly interested in the 'shape' of the XML)

If my suspicion is correct, a workaround will certainly be possible to
correct the task config, but as there are a couple of historical ways tasks
could be configured, I'd like to understand what your config looked like
before you workaround the problem so I can see if this is avoidable.

-Chad