While getting a new plugin initially configured, I would use the UI to
begin with, yes.

Your `ls` command starts with 'gocd-' so is filtering out plugins that
don't start with the same (such as the docker elastic agent plugin). If the
version and list of plugins is correct on the admin > plugins list, you can
rely on that.

Your other thread mentions an intention to use ECS containers as agents.
Note that there is a different ECS-specific plugin to use if you want to
use ECS and have GoCD manage instances for agents to run on. The docker
elastic agent plugin will run agent instances as containers on an existing
individual local or remote host but is not intended for ECS usage which
require specific API usage to create task definitions etc. Just to be clear.

-Chad