Hiya Erik

Plans, yes: https://github.com/gocd/gocd/pull/12077 - but it's not EOL
*quite* yet :P. Arguably there are riskier pieces of EOL software within
GoCD than Rails right now (Spring Security, Spring Framework) and if things
get messy I'm more inclined to focus on pieces with better risk/effort
ratios.

The main "messiness" blocker with Rails 7+ right now is that GoCD currently
relies on jruby-rack which is very lightly maintained and Rack's Rails
integration, and seems to be broken in some way with Rails 7. It's not
exactly my personal core expertise, so if anyone has some clue with
Ruby/Rails/Rack these days, help would be appreciated. What is confusing to
me may be simple to you!

Unfortunately, there are not too many "GoCD people" actively working on
things left to speak of :-)

-Chad