1) Pipelines on dashboard should be ordered for display by

- pipeline group | environment, in order that you see it in the config file
(may be different for pipelines-as-code implied groups|envs)
- then by pipeline as implied by
     - order it is in config file
     - pipelines-as-code: display_order for a pipeline
     - order implied by config repo definition (plugin dependent, normally
order of definition for yaml/json)

To my knowledge if not using pipelines-as-code, hacking the XML is the only
way to change the display order of groups and pipelines within that group -
which is irritating. /go/admin/pipelines doesn't seem to have this ability.

2) Views are user specific, not in the config file. If I recall correctly,
there is only a default view that effectively gets created for each user.
Users can change their view order around how they want themselves.

- Chad