Unfortunately not if they are both running at the same time; no. GoCD does
not support active-active configurations like that.

If they otherwise share DB and storage and have the same identity, but one
deployment is scaled to 0 and the other scaled to 1 replica, that is
theoretically possible - but you'd need to co-ordinate very carefully, and
there'd still be brief downtime when you switched instances; similar to if
you just moved the server from one node to another within a single cluster
while doing "maintenance"; so in my personal view not worthwhile.

-Chad