GoCD doesn't do anything special with Git - it just uses whatever git
version you have available to the agent/server on the path. If something
has changed after the Sonoma upgrade, it is probably affecting all Git
usage on the machine.

   - What are the specific clone errors you are getting?
   - Have you tried running clones manually to see if you can replicate the
   problem? That way you can enable git debugging flags to debug the issue.
   (e.g GIT_CURL_VERBOSE=1)
   - Which exact git version are you using? A Mac pre-installed one, or
   something from Brew or MacPorts?
   - Are the errors always on agents or always on the server, or both?
   - What's the filesystem path that GoCD is cloning into when there are
   failures?

-Chad