Dear Anthony (NRI-Goan),

My salutations for the views well expressed.  It is a sad part that a handful
of characters are all out to criticise only for the sake of criticism.  I do
concur with the views well expressed, if these element were to come up with the
solutions to the views expressed or come up with concrete proposals for sure
Goa will be a paradise to live.  Guess every community on this planet have such
characters.  The result is that good people stay away as they do not like to be
subjected to such unhealthy criticism.  They simple prefer to watch while
others are ready to face it boldly and courageously.  With my close association
with the community affairs I did learn a lot and stood with courage and
determination to fight out with the bunch of character for noble cause of Goa
and Goans.  One does get inspired at times by such unhealthy criticism and take
it as a challenge.   It would be so nice if they come forward and hold the
reins in their hands and do better for the well being of our Community.  Guess
they are born that way and will die that way only being a part of Good Lord's
creations.

Please keep up the good works for sure it will pay in the long run.
With all best wishes
Wilson Coelho

To: goan-nri@yahoogroups.co.in; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:13:00 -0700Subject:
[GOAN-NRI] Please Do Not Criticize

Dear Goans,

Please do not Criticize. If you find any wrong of any one, please tell him. If
you didn’t agree with his views, please inform him, but please do not
criticize. Tell him in a polite way. Give him the Solutions. If you find that
person is not doing the right things, please tell him to do the right things,
but without criticizing it. Please tell him in a nice way. He will appreciate
your courage and sincerity in Saving Goa & Goans.

You point his mistake, but with the solutions. You tell him that he is doing
the mistake, but with the solutions. If you have good views and the right
things to do, please come forward without criticizing it.

Sometimes, we loose the right person, due to unnecessary criticism. May be he
is doing the mistake. So, inform him and show his mistake with the solutions or
you can come forward and do the right things. No one is stopping anyone from
doing the Good & Right Things for Goa & Goans. Only Criticizing and then
disappearing is not good for Goa & Goans.

May be we didn’t realize, how many True Goans, we have lost due to unnecessary
Criticism.

Please, this is my Personal View on Criticism and I always avoid Criticizing,
who are really doing Good for the People.

VIVA GOA

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx