CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

We are deeply saddened by the sudden demise of our dear friend, late Domnic
Fernandes, ex employee of Kuwait Airways, Kuwait, who passed away today, in
Mumbai.

Domnic, was a Life Member of the Goan Welfare Society, and served in the
Managing Committee for over 10 years, until 2004.  Through his commitment and
dedication, he has served the society with distinction and has contributed a
lot towards the progress and well being of the society.  His contributions will
always be remembered by the members of the Goan Welfare Society – Kuwait.

The Managing Committee and the members of the Goan Welfare Society, deeply
mourn the sad demise of Domnic and convey heartfelt sympathies to the bereaved
family; wife Helen, sons and grand children of the deceased, and pray God
grants eternal rest to the soul of the departed, in his heavenly abode.

May his soul rest in peace.

Managing Committee
Goan Welfare Society – Kuwait.
19.09.2008