Hi All!

I do strongly believe that we Goans are not different from any other Community
or Nationality for that matter having worked and lived under such and environ.
Those of us deeply involved must pay least attention to those defective and
jealous minds that cannot do anything better but all out to criticise for the
sake of critic.  In my life I went to the extent to challenge these bunch of
crooks to come forward and take over the reigns and do something better than
those engaged in serving the humanity.  These characters are back benchers all
out only for the personal glorification. This is very clearly evident in the
write ups and personal publicity more than actions. Jealousy is inborn in their
blood.

My request to those involved in the service of the Community to march forward
and never to look back but to give ear to all to improvise on the service only.
 Constructive criticism is welcome and very important for the uplift and
development of the Community Service for sure. As for as I am concerned it
gives me the courage and determination to move forward and accept the
challenges in life.  I know it is hard for some but we have to move forward and
not sussegado or sleep over matters of importance.

God Help those in forefront
Wilson Coelho

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; GOAN-NRI@yahoogroups.co.in; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:18:39
-0700Subject: Re: [GOAN-NRI] HI

Atam Koll'llem Cynthia bai? Typical Goans crab mentality?

Lino--- On Mon, 9/22/08, Cynthia Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Dear
Oscar, Rene, Ben, Arwin et al,

Have you all noticed how we work.. in spurts and in jerks.... when one writes
the other wake up and when the other write... one wakes up... Otherwise all
sleeping..

Goodnite...

Good way of working towards anything,, no replies to any queries nothing...

Only back biting and pin pointing.. Typical Goan mentality. Susegad.............

Good work guys, keep it up

Cynthia

Explore the seven wonders of the world