Dear Fellow Netters,

I have read the postings with keen interest.  I have been leaving in Kuwait
since 1976 and earning my daily bread. I am indeed a proud Goan and yet to see
anyone superior to our fellow Goans barring a handful.  We are nearly 50,000
odd Goans living here and earning their daily bread just as I do.  I have also
very close association with other Indian communities besides other
nationalities.  I dont find them any better than my fellow Goans.

Yes in every community there are a handful of people who out of jealosy or the
reasons best known to them come up with fabricated stories to put down fellow
humans.  These characters time and again proved that they cannot talk the talk
and walk the walk.  I have yet to see their good deeds or actions.  Going
through the net I can well judge for myself who is who and I do strongly
believe that what the heart feels the tongue reveals.  The genuine characters
are judged the way they walk, the way they talk and the way they write.

There are lots who are wanting to do good and help but do not want to come
forward openly with the fear of backlash/unhealthy criticism from these handful
of characters who portray themselves as reknowed journalist, social workers etc
etc.  In my close association with fellow Goans, apart from other communities,
I have come accross many wanting to help the down throdden with open arms but
refuse to come forward to avoid dirty and filty criticism from these handful
anti social elements.  In fact, in Kuwait all know who is who being a small
world and close neat society.  They say truth and thruth alone can never lie
hidden.  We can fool some people sometimes but not all the people all the time.
 I have seen these few handful characters pose themselves as businessman,
managers, captains etc but the ground reality is well known.  One can compare
them to kitten that close their eyes when they drink the mothers milk thinking
that the whole world is gone to sleep.  The truth is that they cannot rise and
shine but make all the attempts to put down those who graciously do.  It does
not matter to what or where we belong but what matters each one needs to work
hard for own better tomorrow and earn laurels for our beloved land.

I have seen Goans going out of their way to help those in need as such I find
no reason to believe why we should take the example of Keralites.  One needs to
live in that community to know their problems better.  In conclusion I would
like to say that we Goans are second to none and no other Community is above
us.  I had the prilledge to work with various nationalities apart from other
Indian Communities.  Let us be proud of our rich cultural, social heritage and
let us work together keeping aside the handful who try their best to destroy
those who work with sincerety and dedication besides helping out fellow Goans
contributing to the cause and welfare of Goa and Goans.  I do personally get
added energy the moment these particular shameful elements of ill repute in
Kuwait ever criticise. There are lots of fellow Goans to admire/appreciate
quietly and genuinely  the good and noble works done by fellow sons of the
soil.  It is only through the courage and determination once can achieve.

Long live Goa and Goans Wilson Coelho

To: GOAN-NRI@yahoogroups.co.in; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
Goan-nri@yahoogroups.co.in; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:33:38 +0400Subject: Re:
[GOAN-NRI] *Best UNITY in the World*

Dear All,
We Goans instead will do anything to put the other Goan down, though they
themself will not do anything, but still anything to put the other person
down...

ANTHONY YOU EMAIL WAS THE BEST..

AT LEAST NOW SOME GOANS WILL OPEN THEIR EYES..

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE YAHOO GROUPS, ONE GOAN SITTING IN
INDIA, ONE IS IN EUROPE ONE IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND SENDING OUT EMAILS LEFT /
RIGHT AND CENTRE / POINTING OUT FINGERS TO EACH OTHER..

WHAT A SHAME.

THE PERSON WHO WILL REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OF MINE - IS THE PERSON I AM TALKING
ABOUT (LET ME SEE WHO WILL REPLY NOW).

KEEP IT UP YOU KERALITES... GOOD FELLOWSHIP.

CYNTHIA FERNANDES
DUBAI
=============
On 11/13/08, Renson Menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No one can dispute this. Those working in the Gulf will have first hand
knowledge of this unity. We Goans stand nowhere near them in terms of unity!
Renson

From: ANTHONY (NRI Goan) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: goan-nri@yahoogroups.co.in;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thursday, 13 November,
2008 21:18:46Subject: [GOAN-NRI] *Best UNITY in the World*

*KERALITES*

If anyone of the Keralite is Sick, Dozens of Keralites visit their fellow
Keralite.

If anyone of the Keralite is unemployed, Hundreds of Keralites will start
searching job for their fellow Keralite.

No matter how much he/she is qualified, they Respect their Mother Tongue and
they will speak in their Mother Tongue (Malayalam) with their fellow Keralites.

No matter how far the shop is and how much expensive is the product, but they
will visit their fellow Keralite Shop in Solidarity.

In their Kerala State, their Mother Tongue "MALAYALAM" has very much Respect
and no other language can come before their Mother Tongue.

Kerala People don't believe in Communalism, but they believe in Unity.
Hindus-Muslims- Christians = All are one in the name of Keralite.

*Hope GOANS will follow them*

-- -- "If you want to be excluded from this mailing list, please reply back on
email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject".The sole purpose of these
emails is to help connect people who need help with those who provide help.
Although the mails are sent with every intention of fulfilling the needs of
people and communities, it does not guarantee that they will be fulfilled up to
expectations. The objective is to help the lesser fortunate, hence complaints
or defaming comments wouldn't necessarily be forwarded as an 'alert' to the
entire list of recipients.Help ME help YOU Better!God Bless You!CynthiaThink
before you print

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!