Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:35:43 +0000
From: goan...@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: 1st WORLD GOA DAY
To: GOAN-NRI@yahoogroups.co.in

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

                   ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
First World Goa Day
===============Freddy Agnelo Fernandes
=================================

World Goa Day in Dubai on Friday 7th August 2009, organized by
Ms Cynthia Fernandes, I would like to thank Cynthia for providing
us with this opportunity to celebrate the first World Goa Day here in
Dubai and hope it will not be the last, I would like to invite all the young
and the old UAE Goans to take part in this celebration, which also includes
the celebration of Goa’s statehood and the inclusion of our mother tongue
Konkanni into the 8th Schedule of the Indian Constitution.

It’s also an opportunity for us, like minded Goans to share our ideas and
establish a base to strive and fight for a better Goa .

A Goa that is safe, Goa that is peaceful and nostalgic, Goa that is corruption
free and above all Goa  of our dreams for all Goans.

Let us all strive for unity and work together to make our dream a reality

Viva Goa

Freddy Agnelo Fernandes

  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Join us at the Goanetters Uk - 1st get together !
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QKPfld9QLHU/SnmFBui8_9I/AAAAAAAAEac/qdm8M3IT8iM/s1600-h/FINALS+5.8.2009+XX.jpg

http://worldgoaday2009.blogspot.com/

 rene barreto

WORLD GOA DAY - 20.8.2009

A day set aside  to CELEBRATE our Goan Cultural Heritage,
a day to promise to help the less fortunate in our Goan
 community: