It appears that the Legislature, Executive and the Judiciary are sleeping in
Goa or in India for that matter

Wilson

To: GOAN-NRI@yahoogroups.co.in
From: anthony.fernan...@halliburton.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 08:44:03 -0500
Subject: RE: [GOAN-NRI] Goan Observer - Suicide abettor?

Siya,

:
This means that goan Government go to any extent to give justice to the DEAD
and not the LIVING.

You have a very valid point to ask this question. However, now its time to wait
and watch if the government is running after the dead to give JUSTICE  or the
DEAD (Nadia) HELPS Goans to unearth everything of Tourism Minister who is
absconding.

Anthony F.