Dear Anthony,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion and opinion.  Many of us have
been thinking in this direction of late and hope to make it a reality God
Willing.  I do fully agree that like minds with interest of Goa and Goans as
the priority must come together not only in the Gulf but Globally with a strong
base in Goa with Goa based like minds who are sincere and devoted to the cause.
 With over two decades of my close association with our Community,  I do
strongly believe that a big number is standing for the cause particularly those
living abroad.  Those in the middle east have no where to go but back home upon
their retirement or loss of job.  Those in the East and West, with permanent
abode, also do look for Goa and Goans way back home.  We must all work together
without the distinction of caste, creed and color.  I am indeed proud of our
Community and will always be there to contribute my share.  We need strong
benevolent leaders to lead.  We need a strong man in Goa to champion the cause
with clear and clean mind besides the courage and determination to stand
upright.  We must look forward no matter what.  Let all the Global Goan
Associations come together under one banner in Goa with proper representation.
Together we can build the empire and no one can do it single handedly.  We must
talk the talk and walk the walk.  We must work together to find solutions and
not create problems.  Let us be constructive critic with solutions.  Let us be
proud of our rich cultural heritage. Such an organization must be duly
registered in Goa with a strong foothold / base in Goa - no politics - no
political games but champion the cause of Goa and Goans.  We can salvage the
prevailing situation in Goa as it is not too late.  Politicos will have no
choice when we stand together on one platform in one voice no matter who but a
benevolent leader who will take care of the generations to come.

May God Bless us all in our endeavors.

Viva Goa! Viva Goenkar!
Wilson Coelho