Sign the Petition requesting The Honble Minister of State for Environment
     and Forests (I/C) to maintain the moratorium on issuing further
         environmental clearances for mining activities in Goa

              http://goanvoice.org.uk/miningpetition.php

Dear Cajetan,

Sorry to hear the sad news.  I too join in condoling with the bereaved family.
Kindly convey my deep condelences to the family of the deceased, Paul Colaco.

Pray his soul rest in eternal peace!

Sorrowfully yours,
Rabindra Pimenta

Kuwait.

> CONDOLENCES
>
> The President and Members of United Friends Club (UFC) - Kuwait ,?deeply
> mourn the sudden?death of PAUL COLACO, the founder member of Naveleim Youth
> Centre-Kuwait,?expired on?13th?April 2010.
>
> May the Almighty GOD give strength and courage to?the bereaved family to bear
> this loss. May his soul rest in peace.
>
> Cajetan de Sanvordem
> President
> United Friends Club