Con, what if someone died following bad medical advice in your posts? Would you
and Goanet be partly responsible for their death? What if they lived in the USA
and the family sued in the USA for financial damages? Medical claims can runs
in millions of dollars. Merely defending a lawsuit in the USA costs thousands
of dollars even if the defendant is found innocent.

I am not sure if a blanket waiver that the material posted in the links is the
responsibility of the author and poster when it can be shown there was no
qualification or attempt by the poster to ascertain the veracity of the
information, or as in your case, a dismissal when pointed out by a medical
doctor that the information is often bogus.

I am curious if you have considered these issues and the impact on your
personal financial assets should the unfortunate happen. How intellectually
challenging and controversial will your posts look like to an unsympathetic
jury?

George