Correction:

>On 27 September 2011 06:54, lyrawmn <lyra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I. Nunes does not ‘do’ colour treatment in prose befitting the chick lit
> genre, believing that such raising of “creative writing” to new heights
> complete with abject, obsequious treatment of subjects [read suck up] is
> better left to the more practiced authoress. And self-described
> journalist.>

should read:

I. Nunes does not ‘do’ colour treatment in prose befitting the chick lit genre,
believing that such raising of  “creative writing” to new heights complete with
abject, obsequious  treatment of subjects [read suck up] is better left to the
more celebrated authoress/self-described journalist.
Nunes quotes Mark Twain: Cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college
education.
Cheers
I. Nunes

I. Nunes regrets the unintended error.

***

Frederick Noronha  fredericknoro...@gmail.com wrote:

>>Dear I. Nunes, Do you want to remain a critic alone? You should also
consider writing something yourself. You might find a valuable pen within.
FN  >>

  • ... Eugene Correia
    • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... lyrawmn
          • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا
            • ... lyrawmn
    • ... Carvalho
      • ... Gabe Menezes
      • ... Carvalho
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
        • ... lyrawmn
        • ... Carvalho
          • ... Frederick FN Noronha फ्रेडरिक नोरोन्या *فريدريك نورونيا