Hi all,

I wanted to dig deeper into Go and start exploring the toolchain and the
standard library. I cloned github.com/golang/go and noticed that the
src/cmd directory contains a go.mod. I opened my editor (Visual Studio Code
+ Go plugin) in the src/cmd directory. I expected to be able to navigate
the code like I normally do, but something about that project makes my
editor unhappy.

I assume that there are people here that already have their favourite
editor/IDE set up to contribute to the language itself. Can you please
share your setup? Are there any tips and tricks you can share to have code
navigation and autocompletion working in golang/go?