What about merging two io.FS instance? A quick search positively surprises
me, as there's https://pkg.go.dev/github.com/yalue/merged_fs for this
already existing. So you could benefit from the build cache and yet add
something later by merging/fusing multiple io.FS instances at runtime, from
different packages. Deal...?