Hey community,

I am planning on using a pam module written in Go (specifically
https://github.com/uber/pam-ussh) . When I run a script which calls sudo
continuously with an echo command, I am noticing zombie/defunct processes
starting to pop up.

On doing strace, I noticed that the SIGCHLD gets delivered to one of the
threads created when Go gets initialized (i.e. the shared object gets
loaded).

I tried to add one level of indirection by having a separate C code which
creates a new thread, sets the signal mask to block SIGCHLD and then use
*dlopen* to open the shared object created using cgo. I am still facing the
same issue, is there any pointer on how to fix this issue? I think this
would be a wide issue across all PAM modules written using cgo.